Accredited Barista. Australian Barista School. CBD Collage.
Completed, 1st October 2014.
Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee and Use Hygienic practices for food safety.
Certificate Number: 45062.
RSA and RCG. BarMax. Mounties, Mt. Pritchard.
Completed, 4th and 5th of September 2014.
Responsible Service of Alcohol,
Certificate Number: 10000505634
Responsible Conduct of Gambling,
Certificate Number: 10000506556
Bachelor of Music, Composition and Music Production. Australia Institute of Music.
Started, September 2013 to Present. (Currently Deferred)
Advanced Music Theory, Composition Techniques and Roles of the Producer.
Guitar Skills, Song Writing and Performance.
Digital Technology, Audio Technology, Foundations of Contemporary Music, Foundations of Popular
Culture and the Arts and Survey of the Arts and Entertainment industry.
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music. The University of Newcastle.
4 Months, February to July 2012.
Double Degree, Some Latin, Some Psychology and Some Music Study.
After 4 months I still had no where to stay, no employment and as a result I was unable to complete
the first semester and decided to pursue tertiary studies in Sydney.
Certificate 4 and Diploma. 3D Animation and Digital Effects. Enmore Design Center.
Completed, December 2008 and December 2009.
3D Object Modelling, Texturing and Animation. Basic Programming with MEL and Python.
Advanced Digital Rendering with Physical Light Models.
Post Production Image Composition, With After Effects, Photoshop and Shake.
Video Editing with Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro.
Higher School Certificate. Crestwood High School.
Graduated, September 2007.
Software Design and Development, Music 1, Industrial Technology Multimedia, Visual Arts,
Advanced English and General Mathematics.
Licences and Tickets
White Card. Work Safety in the Construction Industry.
CPCCOHS1001A. Certificate Number: OL519210
White Card Number: 1811524. Issued 21/09/2014.
Working with Children Check.
Check Number: WWC0452025E
Expiry Date: 6rd August 2019.
Full Drivers Licence.
Manual Driver and Car Owner.
Licence Number: 15307476. Expiry: June 2018.
Thinkqtek Studios, December 2013 to Present.
User Experience and Web Application Developer.
- LAMP management.
- Lead Developer for “stArt” Project, some development for “Leanback” and “NewGenBook” Projects. Current Version of stArt available here: http://thinqtek.com/start/
Staff Australia, August 2014 to Present.
- Occasional Labour work contracted through the Staff Australia agency.
- Pick Packing, Store Refitting, Warehouse Assistance and dispatch.
- Complete contractual jobs in a well presented, professional and friendly manner.
Big W, 5 Years. November 2006 to February 2012.
Night-fill Warehouse Associate.
- Daily Delivery Sorting.
- Picking and Pulling stock.
- General Warehouse Responsibilities, including basic maintenance.
- Stocking Shelves and Maintaining Product Displays, following planograms.
- Basic Customer Service with mostly large and bulk items, BBQ's, Trampolines, Bikes and large soft drink orders and warehouse pick ups.
Wisefool Studios, 1 Month, Volunteer June to July 2014.
- Interpreting, recording and producing from sheet music for a video game in development titled ”Waking The Glare”.
- Communicating and sending various production versions to the project leader.
- Delivering a final product within the allocated time. My final work was not used in final project.
- Two Examples Available Here: https://soundcloud.com/simon-weaver/sets/waking-the-glare-wisefool
Australia Business Number
- Performing Arts Operations.
ABN: 62 618 025 297
Contact Me for References.